For over twenty years, Gary has represented his clients in what are often the largest, most complicated and emotional financial transactions of their lives; the purchase and sale of their home, condominium, or multi-family building in San Francisco. He has learned the basis of success in this business, as a Top Producer, is providing knowledge, competence, and dedicated attention to his clients’ interests. To do the job right, the real estate market in San Francisco requires his full attention – to be knowledgeable about housing inventory, neighborhoods, architecture, new developments, and market trends. Gary specializes in strong, expert negotiations and productive and creative marketing techniques. His degree in Marketing from the University of Washington has been a good foundation for developing his business. He also worked for Nordstrom in sales, buying, and store management which was the basis of his high regard for client service. Gary’s extensive resource list of qualified professionals varies from contractors, lenders, inspectors, interior designers, or real estate attorneys and a wide network of experienced agents outside the City to help his clients.
Giving Back to the Community is Very Important to Gary
- He co-chaired the Compass Community Fund board from 2004 – 2014 which has given through December 31, 2015 $642,000 to local non-profit agencies.
- He co-chaired the 27th Annual Horizons Foundation Gala.
- He chaired teams for AIDS Walk SF.
- He is a donor to GLIDE and Project Night Night.
- He has donated to The Open String Foundation which works tirelessly to provide string instruments to our youth community so that they can further the musical aspect of their life; they repair and donate pre-used instruments and also provide new ones.